WIN a trip to Disneyland Paris for 4 people!
Follow these simple steps:
- Visit any JAM Store between 26 Oct - 3 Dec 2018
- Spend R250 or more
- Write your name & number on the back of your till slip
- Pop it into the entry box
JAM CLOTHING (MD Trading) and IGO TRAVEL Disney campaign terms and conditions
The promoters of JAM Clothing and IGO TRAVEL Disney campaign are MD Trading trading as JAM Clothing (also referred to in these terms and conditions by the terms “we”, “us” or “our”). A JAM Clothing customer stands a chance of winning a family holiday to Disneyland Paris with flights sponsored by IGO Travel. This competition runs from 25 October to 3 December 2018.
The following terms and conditions apply for this competition
1. In these rules, “Promoters” means a person who directly or indirectly promotes, sponsors, organises or conducts the offer, or for whose benefit the offer is promoted, sponsored, organised or conducted, which includes JAM Clothing, IGO Travel.
2. The competition runs from 25 October 2018 until 3 December 2018 and is open to all SA Citizens.
3. No director, member, partner, employee, agent of, or consultant to the Promoters or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by the Promoters, their advertising agencies, may enter this offer. This also applies to a person who is a supplier of goods or services in connection with this offer.
4. The prize: one lucky family stands a chance of winning a trip to Disneyland Paris.
5. The Disneyland package includes 4 nights’ accommodation at Vienna House Dream Castle Paris (or similar, subject to availability) for a family of 4 with two children under 12 in a family standard room (or similar, subject to availability) with breakfast. Plus return private transfers Charles De Gaulle Paris Airport – Vienna House Dream Castle (or similar, subject to availability). Plus access Disneyland Paris – 4 days / 2 parks.
6. Any other additional family members over and above the 4 mentioned above (including other children) who go with on the trip will need to pay for the flights, hotel and all other extras at the family’s own cost.
7. The winning family are able to redeem their prize until 30 November 2019 (flight will need to be booked 3 months prior to this date).
8. To enter, members need to spend R250.00 or more at any JAM Clothing store in SA excluding virtual services.
9. The winners will be randomly selected by a random system-generated draw and verified by an independent auditor.
10. Only one entry per family will be allowed.
11. This draw will take place before 31st December 2018 and the winners will be contacted telephonically or by email.
12. The prize does not cover the following items:
a. All other travel related expenses, including but not limited to meals, beverages, spending money and car hire.
b. Travel insurance.
c. Any additional charges or extras.
13. The prize is not transferrable for cash or any other items of equivalent value. The prize may not be sold.
14. It is the responsibility of the family to make sure that all passports are up to date and valid for travel.
15. If preferred dates are not available, alternatives will be provided within the redeemable period. This excludes Peak Periods mentioned below.
16. Any violation or attempt to violate any of the above rules will result in the immediate disqualification of the transgressor.
17. JAM Clothing reserves the right to change or cancel the promotion at its discretion. In the event of such cancellation or alteration, all participants shall waive and abandon any rights they may have against the promoter, its affiliates or associated companies. Prior notice will be given to participants in the event of cancellation or alteration.
18. The Promoters will not be held liable for any loss, injury or such that may arise as a result of a member taking up this offer or participating in the campaign.
19. Winners agree for their photos to be used in all promotional platforms, including but not limited to social media platforms, television, radio, print media etc.
20. The Promoters reserve the right to revise, alter, cancel or amend the offer rules (including any prize) with prior notice to all participants. Participants will waive and abandon any rights they may have against the Promoters, its affiliates or associated companies.
21. If requires as a result of legislation or other legal reasons, the Promoters reserve the right to terminate this offer immediately. In the event of such termination, all participants agree to waive any rights that they may have in terms of this offer and acknowledge that they will have no recourse against the Promoters or their agents. The Promoters further reserve the right to terminate this offer in the event that it is held to be, or becomes, unlawful.
22. JAM Clothing and IGO Travel will not be held responsible for any misrepresentation caused due to an unintentional copy error, typing error or omission that may occur on any of our promotional material and communications.
23. By participating in this special offer, all participants agree to be bound by these rules.
The following terms and conditions apply to the IGO TRAVEL flights:
1. The tickets need to be booked and ticketed at least three months prior to departure.
2. The tickets are dependent on seat availability and Peak Period exclusions may apply, such as June, July and December.
3. The two return tickets exclude travel during peak periods and all holidays – 1st December 2018 to 15th January 2019 (Christmas peak). 13th April 2019 to 2nd May 2019 (Easter peak). 15th June 2019 until 08th July 2019. 09th July until 23 August 2019. 23rd September 2019 to 30th September 2019.
4. Should the Two (2) IGO Travel return flights not be utilised by 30 November 2019 all unutilised flights will be forfeited and IGO TRAVEL shall have no obligation to refund any monies in lieu of these unutilised flights.
5. Once the booking is confirmed, the IGO Travel General Conditions of Carriage for Passengers and Baggage and/or General Change Policy come into effect, i.e. changes to the time and date of travel will administer a fee per change per direction will be charged, payable by credit card only.
6. The prize is only valid to destination – Paris, France.
7. The winner’s flights are booked in economy class.